Your #1 Tile Roof Replacement & Repair Company in Biloxi
Renova Roofing & Construction is the Biloxi roofing contractor committed to providing you the finest quality tile roofing. We will explain every step of the process. Rest assured that our top-rated team will perform work you can trust. You will be thrilled with your new tile roof.
Call us today at (228) 207-1398 to schedule a free consultation. Ask us about our tile roof services and options.
The Pros and Cons of Tile Roofing
Pros of Tile Roofs
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Tile roofs can instantly elevate the look of your home’s curb appeal. You might think this style is just for tropical climates, but it’s not. No matter what part of the world you live in, you can enjoy a classic tile roof.
- Durable: A tile roof can last as long as 100 years. The tiles are resistant to rot and insect damage. And unlike other materials, tile will never decay.
- Many Style Options: Whether your home is contemporary or traditional, you can find the right kind of tile to compliment your style. Roofing tiles can be flat, curved, fluted or interlocking and come in hundreds of colors.
Cons of Tile Roofs
- High Cost: Tile roofs cost more than traditional asphalt shingle roofs.
- Not Suitable for All Roof Types: Tile roofs are only an option if your roof has a relatively sharp slope.
Tile Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new tile roof in Biloxi?
What are the most popular types of tile roofs in Biloxi?
How many years should a tile roof last?
Will a tile roof lower my energy costs?
Are tile roofs environmentally friendly?
Are you ready to install your tile roof? Want to learn more? Call us for a free estimate.
Not looking for a tile roof? Check out our durable and eco-friendly metal roofing.