A Leader in Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Jackson, MS
Asphalt shingle roofing is the most common and affordable option available in Jackson. In fact, if you look at any house in your neighborhood you’ll probably see them lining the block. It is a great option because of its durability and affordability. Our experienced team of roofing contractors in Jackson is well-versed in all the style and color options. They will present them to you and help you make the right choice for your home.
Renova Roofing & Construction is the Jackson roofing contractor who is 110% committed to providing only the best quality service in asphalt shingle roofing. We’ll assist you every step of the way. Rest assured that our top-rated team will do excellent work. You’ll be thrilled with your new roof.
Call us today at (601) 647-3433 to schedule a free consultation. Learn more about our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
There are three types of asphalt shingles to consider: three-tab asphalt shingles, architectural, and luxury asphalt shingles.
Three-tab Asphalt Shingles
Three-tab shingles are the most common type. You can recognize them by their unique cutouts which look like three separate pieces. You will love the affordability, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and lightweight material. This popular roofing style lasts up to 20 years.
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
If you want to add a little extra “wow” factor to your home, architectural shingles are a great choice. You have more color options than traditional three-tab asphalt shingles. They are laminated and add an extra dimension to your home’s appearance. You can opt for reflective versions that help keep your house cool in the summertime. These durable shingles will last up to 50 years.
Luxury | Designer Asphalt Shingles
With a name like that, you can tell these shingles are the cream of the crop. They are designed to mimic the look of high-end cedar or slate roofing but at a fraction of the cost.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
When making your selection about the type of asphalt shingle roofing, there will be pros and cons. We have broken down the list for you:
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: With proper installation and maintenance, a quality roof doesn’t have to break the bank. We even offer financing options to make the cost easier on your wallet.
- Color Variety: These shingles come in a wide variety of colors ranging from neutrals to statement. Depending on how much you want to spend, you can even choose asphalt shingle roofing that mimics the look of wood or slate.
- Simple Installation: Asphalt shingle roof repair is simple and cost effective. New shingles can sometimes be installed on top of existing shingles in less than a day. With proper maintenance, your asphalt shingle roofing will last up to 20 years.
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Eco-Friendly: Asphalt shingles can’t be recycled or reused. Since they have the shortest lifespan of all roof types, they cause a lot of waste.
- Susceptible to Weather: Wide-ranging temperatures and extreme weather, like hail, tornadoes and wind, can cause cracks, loosening and warping of some asphalt shingle types.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Jackson?
On average, we can install a new (40 square) asphalt shingle roof for $12,000.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs in Jackson?
Around here, architectural asphalt shingles dominate the industry. The reason is simple – they are the most cost-effective for the average homeowner.
How many years will an asphalt shingle roof last?
Three-tab asphalt (the most economical type) and luxury shingle roofs will last about 20 years, but architectural shingles will last up to 25-30 years.